Simple C program


      Programming Tutorials


Hello Friends. I think you are read my first blog and I hope you learned from my previous blog. In this blog, I will teach you the actual code of C language.








SIMPLE C LANGUAGE CODE:

#include<stdio.h>    //standard I/O function

#include<conio.h>  //MSN-DOS compiler

void main()             //execution is started from this line

{                             //starting of program body

printf("HELLO WORLD",\ n);//to print the text on O/P screen

getch();                   //it holds the O/P screen

}                             //ending of program body

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And save with extension .c

for eg.

simple.c//simple is the name of the file and .c is an extension of the file.

// Is one type of comment e.g.

void main();//Execution is started from this line.There are other functions available in c but, I will teach you in the next blog.......


Simple C program Simple C program Reviewed by Amit Waghmare on September 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments: